MSI Video Card R5500XTGX8 Radeon RX 5500 XT GAMING X 8G 8GB GDDR6 128Bit PCI Express HDMI/DisplayPort Retail
Core / Memory
• Boost Clock / Game Clock* / Base Clock / Memory Speed.
Up to 1845 MHz / Up to 1737 MHz / 1685 MHz / 14Gbps
• 8GB GDDR6.
• DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1.
TORX FAN 3.0: Supremely silent
• Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
• Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
RGB Mystic Light
• Customize colors and LED effects with exclusive MSI software and synchronize the look & feel with other components.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
• Wireless control through Android / iOS devices.
• Predator: In-game video recording.
• A consolidated platform that offers all software including MYSTIC LIGHT functionality for your MSI Gaming product .
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
PLAY HARD STAY SILENT
The much anticipated return of MSI’s iconic dual fan GAMING series. Combining a mix of black and gunmetal grey with a classy brushed metal backplate, this masterpiece provides you premium design with magnificent and smooth RGB light effects on the outside. The new MSI GAMING card is designed to amaze you!
TWIN FROZR 7 THERMAL DESIGN
The 7th generation of the famous MSI TWIN FROZR Thermal Design brings the most advanced technology for ultimate cooling performance. It features the new TORX FAN 3.0 combined with groundbreaking aerodynamic feats. This means stable performance and a silent experience are guaranteed thanks to low temperatures.
RadeonTM RX 5500 XT
CORE CLOCK SPEED(MHZ)
Boost: Up to 1845 MHz
Game: Up to 1737 MHz
Base: 1685 MHz
(Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.)
MEMORY CLOCK SPEED(MHZ)
POWER CONSUMPTION (W)
140W (This data is not fixed, it may differ by core clocks.)
DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
RECOMMENDED POWER SUPPLY (W)
DIGITAL MAXIMUM RESOLUTION
8-pin x 1
DIRECTX VERSION SUPPORT
OPENGL VERSION SUPPORT
Item Dimension (L”xW”xH”)
14 x 11 x 4