Seagate Solid State Drive XA960ME10063 Nytro1551 960GB 2.5 inch SATA 6Gb/s 3D TLC Retail
The Seagate® Nytro® 1000 SATA SSD Series is a cost-effective, enterprise-grade solution for data centre and cloud server applications. It is designed to deliver high, sustained, and consistent performance for improved QoS and enhanced user experience.
Key Features and Benefits
●SATA 6 Gb/s interface for easy deployment
●Seagate DuraWrite™ lossless data reduction technology
●Tunable capacity for performanceor capacity-optimised SSD solutions
●Seagate Secure options
●Power loss data protection circuit
●Enterprise-class reliability with 2Mhr. MTBF and a 5-year limited warranty
●Public and private cloud
●Tiered storage analytics
SSDs with the SATA storage interface meet the high performance and reliability requirements without disrupting legacy storage infrastructures or involving additional investments in software and hardware.
Optimised for Performance, Integration, and Cost
– Boost the performance of applications that require faster random access performance.
– Maintain fast, consistent performance for read-intensive and mixed workloads.
– Take advantage of easy deployment and more processing power without investment in new hardware.
– Require less energy to run 24×7, and save on cooling and overall energy cost
Wide Range of Storage and Security Options
– Receive endurance, security, and capacity options for enterprise applications.
– Choose the capacity and endurance to fit a range of application and workload needs.
– Achieve peace of mind through Seagate Secure™ data protection
Enterprise-Grade Feature Set
– Maintain high data integrity in the event of unexpected power loss.
– Leverage Seagate’s reliability and system compatibility test infrastructure.
– Attain end-to-end data protection with Seagate SHIELD™ and Seagate RAISE technologies.
Nytro 1551 SATA SSD – Mainstream Endurance
Standard Model Numbers
NAND Flash Type
2.5 in x 7 mm
Sequential Read (MB/s) Sustained, 128KB1
Sequential Write (MB/s) Sustained, 128KB1
Random Read (IOPS) Sustained, 4 KB QD321
Random R70R (IOPS) Sustained. 4KB QD321
Random Write (IOPS) Sustained, 4 KB QD321
Average Read Latency (microseconds), 4 KB QD11
Average Write Latency (microseconds), 4 KB QD11
+5/+12V Overall Average Active Power (W)2
Average Idling Power (W)
Temperature, Operating Internal (oC)
0oC to 70oC
Temperature, Non-operating (oC)
-40oC to 85oC
Temperature Change Rate/Hr, Max (oC)
Shock, 0.5ms (Gs)
1. Performance data is based on testing under certain workload conditions and is subject to change. Performance assumes that a typical enterprise data workload has 80% entropy.
2. 3.84 TB, 1.92 TB, 960 GB capacity points require 12V in addition to 5V power.
Item Dimension(L inchxW inchxH inch)
5 x 3 x 1
- Popular Categories
- Accessories & Parts
- Audio & Video Devices
- Cables & Connectors
- Cameras & Accessories
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Computer Parts & Components
- CPU & RAM
- Desktop Systems & Barebones
- Earphones & Headphones
- Flash Memory
- Gadgets & Toys
- Game Accessories
- Home, Office & Outdoor
- Home & Office Security
- Internal & External Hard Drives
- Laptop & Tablet Accessories
- Monitors 29 Inch or Smaller
- Monitors 30 - 45 Inch
- Monitors 46 Inch or Larger
- Network Devices